PLAN A MEETING
Helpful Hospitality Services
Add some power to your prep work with the friendly and can-do assistance of our meeting pros. From the earliest stages of your planning to the last happy farewell, we are at your disposal. We're ready to help with big ideas, small details and everything in between. Remember, the success of your meeting is as important to us as it is to you!
- Request for proposal distribution to DeSoto County properties
- Welcome address: Start your meeting on a high note and set the stage for a great gathering.
- Collateral for your mailings: Boost enthusiasm and excitement, not to mention attendance, with high-impact mailings.
- Restaurant and attractions guides: These tempting menus of food and fun are indispensable guides to helping ensure that your group maximizes their enjoyment of DeSoto’s feast of activities and attractions.
- Tour assistance: With so much to see and do, it’s easy to coordinate terrific tours for groups of all sizes and interests. Just ask, and we’ll be happy to lend a hand!
DeSoto County Meeting Planner Resources
You know what it takes to make a great meeting, and right here you’ll find the DeSoto County meeting centers where the greatest meetings and events take place. DeSoto County: Where the attractions are as endless as they are entertaining. From festivals to golfing, antiquing, pro hockey to historic town squares. Our gorgeous lakes are well stocked, and so are our malls, while our dining is deliciously diverse, and DeSoto County meeting centers are nothing short of superb. There’s plenty to do, and plenty of room: 2,700 guest rooms in DeSoto County alone.
Download our Meeting Planners Guide for full amenity listings and capacities or request one by mail.
Whatever you’re looking for in a meeting, you’ll find it here in DeSoto County.
Located in Southaven, LANDERS Center is one of the biggest DeSoto County meeting centers. It can smoothly handle anything from an executive board meeting to a rousing rally for 10,000 to a wedding-day dream. With flexible meeting space accommodating small breakout rooms alongside general presentations for larger audiences, LANDERS Center provides an environment that can easily match your demanding business goals; Our in-house staff can efficiently handle all your lighting, sound and rigging needs. And, we have the power, adjustable lighting, and audio systems in place to suit trade shows, expositions, and gatherings large and small. Flawless catering services include flexible options for breaks as well as banquet and buffet service. And, as always, our experienced staff stays alert to anticipate and fulfill your every need for a successful professional gathering. LANDERS Center provides 3,000 parking spaces.